[Spridgets] Extracting a sawn-off bolt...

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Fri Jul 18 16:18:37 MDT 2008

Well folks,  I have tried vice-grips, cutting a slot, PB Blaster, mild heat and a
few other options without getting that darn sawn-off seat-belt bolt out of the
transmission tunnel.

I'm left with drilling as much of it out as best as I can, and then using a cutting
die to chase the thread...

Can some-one tell me what the specs are on that bolt... i.e. 3/8 x 20 or
whatever... so I can buy the correct die??

TIA

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

The Original Point and Click  --- Smith and Wesson....