[Spridgets] Ace Cafe 8th July 08

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 05:54:44 MDT 2008

I've heard about this place.  Have not yet had the good fortune of one of my
very infrequent England visits coinciding with the one day a month event.  Can
anybody ID the little red coupe near the end of the video?  Not the Lancia,
this one is sitting to camera left of the green Abarth-styled Fiat 500 or
600.  It had what looked like maybe a chrome Pegasus in the grille.  That is a
gorgeous little GT!  There was also an interesting little blue roadster to the
Fiat's left (camera right) that I couldn't ID.  Thanks for sharing.
 - David