[Spridgets] Mileage

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jul 21 03:27:01 MDT 2008

Rick,

are you running SU's or a Weber?
SU's should be able to get you a bit more..
I have heard of people getting 40mpg out of Webers , but I'm thinking they
must drive like my Nanna.

They way you drive is the way they are meant to be driven.

I like to set off the alarms in parked cars as I drive past.

1293, cam, LCB, single HIF44 SU. getting about 30mpg.
but then I do more highway...and have a 5speed box for that reason.

Andy
Brisbane, AU
(had to revise down my mpg figure... we had imperial gallons, before we went
metric..)