[Spridgets] Assistance with Flagstaff to Phoenix car transport / car check

Mike Vasquez mike.vasquez at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 16:06:11 MDT 2008

I've got my eye on a early 60's spitfire that's for sale.  If anyone's
willing, interested in the following.  I'm in Gilbert AZ, the car's in
Flagstaff AZ

1) Pre-purchase inspection in Flag (even just a lot of pictures)
2) I have access to a Tahoe to pull it, but no suitable trailer, so if you:
     a) have trailer room on a trip from Flag to Phx
     b) have a "borrowable" trailer for a fee/deposit
     c) have some other economical idea for transport, would love to
hear from you

I'm tentatively scheduled to go see/purchase it on Aug 1st.

Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike