[Spridgets] Reset Update Holy Sprite Road Trip Connections

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Fri Jul 25 17:54:25 MDT 2008

I am to fast.  Have been reminded that the title is still not going
to happen until the end of Aug. so shift everything by a month.

As long as the date does not effect any one this is what we have for
a routes.  There are still several options in the west  because there
are gaps between where different folks can move the car.  This is
what I have as of now starting in Sacramento -  mileages are
estimates and one way only.  Also some folks can only do this with
help on the gas - I am not addressing that issue.

 From Sacramento there are the northern routes and a southern route.

Northern route status:

Sacramento to Elko, NV  [435 miles] (I-80)- needs gas funds
Sacramento to Cheyenne, WY [1100 miles] or Denver, CO  [1200 miles
but faster] (I-80) - no offers
Sacramento to Grand Junction[950 miles] or Denver, CO [1165 miles]
(I-80 & US 50) - no offers
or any of these locations from Elko, NV perhaps.

We have an offer to get the car to Kansas City (I-70), maybe Des
Moines (I-80) from Cheyenne [680 miles], Grand Junction [848 miles]
or Denver [610 miles]

 From there to Ohio [600 miles] is not covered.

 From Ohio to Franks [650 miles]  is covered by several people.

Southern route status:

Sacramento to Flagstaff, AZ [870 miles] (I-5 & I-40) - me if no other
offer comes in.

Flagstaff to Albuquerque [325 miles] (I-40) is covered.

Then there is a gap [about 900 miles] with offers in OK,  TX and TN
but these do not connected. As of now the OK offer may get us to
Kansas City if we can cover the gap from Albuquerque.

That is were we are at - hope this is clearer.

Stay tuned.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition