[Spridgets] Halfshaft Repair, Now - Diff OK?

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Sat Jul 26 13:26:36 MDT 2008

I just completed putting another halfshaft in. I put the wheels on, left it on
the jacsktands, started it up and put it in gear. In both 1st and Reverse,
only the driver's side wheel turns. Is this normal? I never noticed it before,
or if I did as far as I can remember. The passenger side wheel is not stuck; I
can turn it easily in both directions while the driver's side wheel is turning
in gear. I did nothing to the diff except clean it out w/ gasoline. Thanks.

Bud Pazur