[Spridgets] Microcar Show

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 26 16:20:56 MDT 2008

Hey, Charley, I thought this list was for car people - not old perverts!

If I would have known, I would have linked to a photo of the thong.  And, yes,
you damn betcha I got a pic.  Hell, even Trish Lieb got one.  Seriously, I
think she (the thong girl, not Trish) should make an "appearance" at every car
show.

LAD