[Spridgets] Chip off the ole block

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 23:28:51 MDT 2008

Frank,

You should be as proud as the day he came into the world.

Sure is nice when they turn out OK. It lets you know you did OK raising them.

I mean - look - He could have turned out like ED just Brits -  LOL

OOOPs - Did i say that? <A little pay back for his comment to Rick>
He may be right - may be i am not a nice guy - lol

Cheers,

Vigil