[Spridgets] Tentative Holy Sprite Route - Eastern End

Charley Braum cbaustin at verizon.net
Tue Jul 29 09:16:43 MDT 2008

    One last question (HA)!

    Since the expected time frame for the big move has shifted a few times, is
it going to be OK to let this thing sit for a day or so between hand-offs???

    I have a project scheduled that SHOULD have me back home by 09, 10 Aug and
Kevin, downstream from me, might not be available until 11, 12Aug.

    Therefore, again, is it OK for the Holy SpIrite to have a day of rest?

            "Can we see a picture"

    I would hope that everyone is planning to take photos at any opportunity
during the trip! People and tow vehicles would be a nice addition (in some
cases!).

   CB

    ps: If Father Jack ever gets ahold of copies of these e-mails - we're all
doomed!!!!