[Spridgets] Bounced off.....

K. Valentine kevin at valentinephoto.net
Tue Jul 29 16:45:35 MDT 2008

Today I received the message below from the list;

excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
29-Jul-2008.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.