[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Get your fold-up sports car NOW--save parking

Guy Weller guy.weller at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 09:00:49 MDT 2008

That was my first thought too. If the space is big enough to park in to
start off with, then why fold the car up after you have got out?

But the way it would work on city streets in the UK is where one can park
nose in to the pavement, with the back end stuck out into the traffic. Then
fold it up so it stands within the parking bay width  (which is what a Smart
car will do, just).

One thing that struck me about the car park markings in the Ozarks photos
was the HUGE size of the parking bays!  Or was the area used a bus park?

Guy