[Spridgets] Holy SpIrite inventory

B- Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 31 17:39:34 MDT 2008

Frank

Anything to do with the rear bumperettes including the interior braces. --
Got 'em (one of the braces needs to be welded)

Gauges -- Got some

Transmission --  I have a good Paul A rebuilt smooth case

Wiring harness Any Spridget smoked harness will help  If you have a dead
Bugeye harness pulled out because you installed a new harness, I can make
one. I have most of a MKII harness but some one cut off the headlight leads
near the bonnet hinge. . -- My original that is pretty crappy looking
(cotton covering shot)

All lamps and gaskets -- I'll get back to you

I have no idea (yet) what condition the clutch is in the 1098 but I will
look. -- I have a new one for a 948

These will be in the boot when it arrives.

Keep going.  What else?

Buster