[Spridgets] Going in circles....

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 16:25:52 MDT 2008

I had some spare time today so went to the garage to work on the car.
Discovered the reason why it had died on me 3 days ago.  Wire off the coil.
  DUH!!   Put it back on and tried to start it up.  No dice.  Did the
Pertronix unit fry itself when the wire came loose?  Dunno.  Tomorrow I'll
remove it and put the points and condenser back in.

If I can get the damned thing running again it is going to LotO.  If I can't
get the damned crankcase pressure issue solved by then I'll tow it behind
the pickup and take along a bag of cat litter and a pooper scooper!  ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim