[Spridgets] Skanky Miss - A Slight Reprise

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jun 4 14:00:59 MDT 2008

Bud,

You've proven what we all eventually learn about these cars.  Chasing down a
difficult problem ends up teaching you about all the other things that
AREN'T causing the problem.  One learns little from success.  By the time I
was done fitting the Megasquirt I felt I could make anything run.
Congratulations!

Glen