[Spridgets] Distributors

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Jun 4 16:53:33 MDT 2008

<<Well, to be clear, I "ass-U-me"d it was a 45D4 from the pics and captions in
my Haynes.>>

Mistake # 1, Jim!!  As I tell EVERBODY (ALL Marques), one SHOULD have Bentley Shop Service Manual AND, if lucky, the ORIGINAL Factory Shop Service Manual along with Haynes.  Hayles lies a lot<VBG>!!

<<In actual fact, the vacuum advance fitting has "25D" on it.>>

 You just went back to YOUR word abovr<G>!!  Just because the Vac. Adv. has a number on it "may" have NO bearing on the dizzy itself.