[Spridgets] Out of gas & had to walk home

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 03:41:04 MDT 2008

Thanks Herb,
I'm going to drain the tank and see what comes out, if it looks crappy I'll
buy a new tank and never have to worry about it. If it looks good I'll use
both filters. Did you just put one below the elect. fuel pump and above? I
guess what I'm saying is I wouldn't want it closer to the tank right, it
wouldn't matter and I shouldn't give myself more work by cutting the line
just for a filter. I remember when I left my Spitfire unused for several
years in my parents carport while away at college the fuel line was so bad I
blew it out with an air compressor and a long 4 to 5 inch segment of tar
came out. So I'll blow the line out also.
Thanks Lin