[Spridgets] Single V belt fan pulley - regular size

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 13:16:38 MDT 2008

Hi List,

At the Sprite Jubillee I saw several cars that were running a single V belt
on a pulley clearly designed for two.  I guess an air/smog pump had been
removed.

My question then is why haven't these owners, one car which was  particularly
clean and tidy under the bonnett, fitted a single groove V belt  pulley?  Are
they are hard to get in the USA?  I have a couple if not  3 regular size ones
I don't plan to use as I prefer the large size pulley.   Are they worth my
putting them on e-bay USA?

Thanks

W E S L A K E 1330