[Spridgets] Honda CV Joint

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Thu Jun 5 13:34:02 MDT 2008

If you can wash all of the grease off the boots then duct tape will
work fine.  If not, then use LOTS of duct tape..  ;-)

Does she live where she will be driving through rain, snow, or
serious dust for long periods of time.  If not, and she is willing to
suddenly lose transportation over $ 15.00 a month then don't mess
with it.

Allison.  Be responsible!  Spend a little to save yourself some
serious headache.  Think of the worst time the car could cease to
run:  On the way home for Thanksgiving, through a freak snowstorm, on
the back road that you thought would save you 15 minutes and just
happens to have no cell coverage..  would it have been worth $ 15 a
month??

Lester

Who has driving teenagers