[Spridgets] 50th celebration event

Gerard Chateauvieux pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Tue Jun 10 00:27:18 MDT 2008

As it looks like I will be making the event at Lake of the Ozarks, I
thought I'd ask if anyone was interested in having me bring along any
rebuilt 3/4" brake master cylinders. I would be happy to bring along
newly sleeved and assembled units for anyone who may want one. Please
let me know as soon as possible so I can have them ready in time as I
will be leaving the weekend of the 21st.

I will be bringing at least one disassembled sample along for anyone
who wants to see the quality first hand

Thanks and see ya there.

Gerard