[Spridgets] FYI - Performance/Race tires

John Caffrey jdc6 at Lehigh.EDU
Wed Jun 11 08:18:38 MDT 2008

I saw a message on the vintage list two days ago for Yokohama Advan A048
DOT race tires in our size, 185/60-13, and for a great price of $49 +$15
shipping each. Yesterday one person bought all 1000 tires. They were
recently discontinued, but he found another warehouse full, and this
morning I bought a set at $60 each. They look like a very good option to
the Hoosiers at $161, and I thought I would pass it on before they are
gone. Ebay Item number: 260248659380, or http://www.yournexttire.com/
John
Fogelsville, PA