[Spridgets] That NICE ebay Bugeye

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Wed Jun 11 21:17:17 MDT 2008

> True enough...   But mine is a driver and was when I bought it so I
> haven't
> put as much into it as one would have needed just to get the BE  drivable!
> That thing needs *major* bucks just to get it running!  Of course, that
> applies more to someone like me than someone who can do all the work
> themselves   ;-)

OK, one more time...
Spridgets are for DRIVING, not for selling. The only way to reliably get a
return on your "investment" is to drive the car. If you want to make money
on it, the last thing you want to do is to waste any time or money on it to
"fix it up". Either you find someone with more money than brains and infect
him with the dream, or you don't. If he/she falls in love with the car, you
might not lose your shirt... UNLESS you spent time and money on it. Have fun
using the car the way it was intended and you will stop feeling like the car
owes you anything.
David Lieb