[Spridgets] '63 Sprite - VIR

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 09:03:11 MDT 2008

Mike, Donna & Spridgets,
Is this the hardtop you describe? If so it is called Warwick and yes made by
Healey. It will fit the square MKII & III as well as the Bugeye although
looks best on the MKII or MKIII (windowless side curtain square body
Sprites). I've been looking for one for 2 years ever since saw one on a
square body Sprite while I read several articles on the Healey Co. and so
far I only found one in the UK. Unfortunately even though it was on eBay the
owner wouldn't let me bid because I couldn't pick it up. From what I've
heard these Warwicks will sell for approximately $1500. if you can even find
one although I am determined to own one so I'll just have to save up and
keep looking. I think the one in the UK (needed lots of work) sold for
around $400. to $600. US dollars even with shipping overseas it would have
been a great deal. They are so cool : )
Happy motoring,
Linda

Sorry you all can't see the image, but if interested I'll send it to those
interested. I can't seem to find the website for it I only have a pict file.

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner