[Spridgets] '63 Sprite - VIR

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 02:10:44 MDT 2008

I suppose if it was a dry day and I removed the soft top and the hard top
was sufficiently intact to fit my 69 it might be possible.

However, I'm probably the only lister who have driven with a brand new
bonnet lashed to the boot and rear roll bar to get it louvred and who couldn't  a
fford a rental car... Kindof awkward with no rear view visibility and no side
mirrors.

I have a friend down the road who has a Land Rover and he does owe me a
favour.

W E S L A K E 1330 (not 1312)

In a message dated 13/06/2008 03:13:29 GMT Daylight Time,  shop at justbrits.com