[Spridgets] I-80?

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Fri Jun 13 08:14:09 MDT 2008

As of this morning, I90-94 is closed westbound from Madison North
(sounds dumb, but look at a map) of Mauston. I94 westbound from
Milwaukee to Madison detoured. Big DOT dump trucks full of heavy
stuff parked on the bridge over the Crawfish River to hold it down.
Serious. Smaller roads closed all over. D.U.C.K.S. from the Dells
evacuating people from Baraboo river area. Several dams have let go.
The houses that y'all probably saw on the news have now made it down
past our house. Need a couch?

Jim, I WAS thinking of taking the River Roads to LoTO.... might have
to detour through Arizona.

Peter C.