[Spridgets] bugeye shell 4 sale

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Sat Jun 14 13:44:52 MDT 2008

Cars with no paper, aaarrrggghhh!
I just looked at a 59 E roller with very littlr rust and few dents.  Disc
brakes already in place w/factory sway bar.  No grill, heater box or seats.
 A 1500cc has been dropped in it, and I mean dropped.  Not bolted in or
mounted in any way, just laying in the bay.  Some rust blisters at the
bottom rear corner of the rear wheel wells (You know, the spot in the boot
where everything goes to hide.  Little bondo, and fender-beading is all
good but for the little bit between the taillight lens and beehive lens on
the right where there is a repaired ding.

The guy would take under 1K for it and I nearly bought it on the spot, but
the VIN tag under the bonnet is missing.  The tag on the A post is there,
but so what.

It sits on a set of VERY wide rims that look like they were made in the
70's style, bugeye centers welded into Corvair hoops.

To a Sprite guy willing to take it away this weekend, he'll go well under 1K.

Come on somebody, take it and save me from myself.  I've got enough work
with the new bonnet and a promised paint job for the Traveler

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/718188336.html

Glen Byrns