[Spridgets] Another

Mike/Donna Carpenter mail4carpenters at peoplepc.com
Mon Jun 16 06:21:27 MDT 2008

I think that the story is fabricated and this is the pink one that was first for sale at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix BCD.  Then it sold on eBay.  The underside was painted in a nasty amount of gooey black undercoating.  The paintwork on the outside of the Sprite did look good.  I almost bought it to simply drive but couldn't get past the color.  Any other color that was offered and I would have owned it.  I was that close.

Mike C