[Spridgets] Hand brake help...

midget at maxengland.com midget at maxengland.com
Wed Jun 18 01:52:07 MDT 2008

Hi Dave,

Check out Colin's website : http://www.spriteparts.com.au/handbrake.htm

It does work. I had the same problem with my 68 midget. Handbrake pointing
towards the sky, adjusted at the end at the diff and hardly braking at
all. You need to back off completely the handbrake, then adjust your rear
brakes linings and only then, connect the handbrake.

My handbrake now operates at the 3rd or 4th click, though it still is
adjusted at the end under the diff, so Frank is probably right in saying
that cables may stretch.

Max, Belgium
68 and 70 MKIII Midgets
http://www.maxengland.com/photos.php?var_alb=MG%20Midget