[Spridgets] Hand brake help...

cclabaw at juno.com cclabaw at juno.com
Wed Jun 18 14:29:57 MDT 2008

Dave -

I'll dig it out and send to the list.  Re McM-C, go to
http://www.mcmaster.com.  Their ad says that they carry over 465,000
products.

Clay L.

-- "Dave G." <dmg at bossig.com> wrote:
Clay,

Now that looks to be the neatest way to do it...
So I would be grateful if you would send me a list of parts, I think I will do
it
your way.... especially as it also allows for future stretching of the cable
;-))

Also the address of McMaster-Carr   ...

Thanks

Dave G.