[Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless vs. Brass

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:52:54 MDT 2008

I had White Post rebuild my clutch master. I bought a new clutch slave from
Ed. I have a new flex line, and the line from the master to the frame rail
is still shiny and new, with no signs of leakage anywhere. I STILL cannot
get enough pressure to shift gears.
It looks like our Sprite is staying home from LotO as well....

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 8:31 PM, Ed's Shop <shop at justbrits.com> wrote:

> <<Now, is there anyone out there with stainless sleeves in thier brakes?>>
>
> You might try White Post, Dean.  'Course then the M/C will be worth more
> than the car and most likely LEAK.
>
> You might also try Apple (which will guarantee the ting LEAKING).
>
> I do NOT recommend either, but it ain't my money<G>!!
> "A fool and his money are soon parted."

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad