[Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 22:42:47 MDT 2008

 Dean,

  I did not have a problem with the SS sleeving. It was the Virus that i did not care for.

  I have run brass and SS with no problems. So i found the thread interesting.

  Sorry you took it personal. It was not meant to hurt feeling. You really should read the whole email message before you display your attitude. I put a Virus alert after the do not go to the site. Nothing about SS sleeves bad or good.

  Vigil

Dean Hedin <dlh2001 at comcast.net> wrote:
  Yea, don't go there as they have stainless sleeves.
Fine..whatever...I must have touched a nerve...