[Spridgets] Troubleshooting advice needed please

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 08:48:23 MDT 2008

Not sure about Bugeye clutch masters but on a Lockheed for a SAAB of a
similar vintage there is a return cup with a little spring washer at
the end of the master cylinder.  If you put ANYTHING other than that
spring washer you will have a problem similar to what you are
describing as fluid will not be sucked in from the reservoir by the MC
piston.  Bleeding doesn't help.  Maybe reverse bleeding might work but
if that little section isn't functioning correctly you don't move
fluid *IN* from the reservoir.  Just had the same problem and had to
do this on a formula S..

Lester