[Spridgets] summer school cars

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 16:00:51 MDT 2008

My Dad let me drive stuff long before I had a licence.  When I scraped  the
firm's van on a metal gate post he was only cross that I hadn't realised or
told him and therefore he hadn't had chance to wipe some mud on it before
taking
 it back to work.

When I was about 7-8 or something like that, I helped him remove the  gearbox
from the family's Morris Minor Travellor.  He had a friend help him  put the
s/h replacement into the car.

I borrowed a lot of money for my first car which I managed to barrell roll
into a farmer's field.  I walked away with a wrecked car that I swapped for  a
#150 racing bike and a bank loan for about one thousand three hundred  pounds.
 I managed to buy my next car for about three hundred pounds which  I ran for
a year, did a lot of work too and sold for the same money a year  later.

Then I bought my Sprite in 1984 which I've had ever since.

W E S L A K E 1330

In a message dated 20/06/2008 21:45:02 GMT Daylight Time,  froggi60 at gmail.com