[Spridgets] Clutch hydraulic line

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sat Jun 21 19:59:23 MDT 2008

Weslake1330 at aol.com wrote:
>   Why did the factory  use
> larger bore rigid hydraulic line on the clutch than on the brake line?
Good question. The size increased to  1/4" with the 1275 and the rubber
hose from the slave.
Up from the 3/16" pipe on 948s and 1098s. They also got rid of the pedal
stop on the clutch pedal when the pipe expanded.
I think the larger pipe means more pedal travel. I am guessing because
the clutches changed along with the engines but my stock 67 needs the
least amount of pressure to push in the clutch. Diane keeps saying there
is no pedal pressure but it works fine.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ