[Spridgets] No joy in Mudville...

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 23:34:55 MDT 2008

Or Dodge City either.

It appears I not only have a dead starter but my ignition switch has shot
craps too.  I simply cannot start the beast to see if there is still an oil
leak problem now that I have added a second crankcase vent and run a hose
through a PCV valve to the manifold vacuum port.

Not much use in towing the damned thing to LotO now. I won't have any time
to change out those parts even if I had replacements.  Guess that's it for
my bringing my Spridget. Just a run of real bad luck I guess.
--
Cheers!!
Jim - Dead 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City