[Spridgets] No joy in Mudville...

B- Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 22 00:15:31 MDT 2008

Jim Johnson wrote:  "Not much use in towing the damned thing to LotO now. I
won't have any time to change out those parts even if I had eplacements.
Guess that's it for my bringing my Spridget. Just a run of real bad luck I
guess."

Jim, after you have poured your heart and soul into making this dream a
reality, it would be *criminal* for you not to bring your car to LotO and
let those in your debt fix the problem while you manage the show.   I am
quite sure folks would bring along any parts they remotely believed you
might need!   That, after all, is what friends and this peculiar fraternity
are all about.  Ask me.  I know!

Buster