[Spridgets] octane needs for 2006 Mini Cooper S

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 15:07:09 MDT 2008

How do you run the car? Do you drive it like you stole it? Do you just
putter along and rarely wind it out through the RPM range? If you drive it
easy, the low octane will not damage it. If you drive it hard on a regular
basis, I would give it the octane listed in the owner's manual. Most engines
don't require the octane at low RPMs. It is when you try to wring out the HP
and RPMs that it needs the good stuff.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye