[Spridgets] Bugeye original paint

Phil Nase bugi1960 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 20:52:49 MDT 2008

The good kind is right.  Some parts for my car were repainted over the
original.  The newer paint blasted right off with glass bead.  The
original is tough stuff to remove.

Jane and I arrived at Osage Beach today and met Jim Johnson and Jack
Laird and their wives.  We had a nice dinner and I even got to speak
to Buster on the phone when he called Jim.  There is one other Bugeye
in the lot and haven't yet met the owners.

We're looking forward to  meeting a lot more folks tomorrow.  It's hot
and humid but it's June.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/