[Spridgets] Bugeye original paint

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 21:06:32 MDT 2008

Close but no cigar would apply to the many variations
of OEW I have looked at over the years.

Keep in mind the two inside images are with the flash & fluorecents.
while outside shot was done in the evening.

Lighting can play havok with this off white color.  If you were to look at
this image
for example you would say it's too amber looking:
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/brokencase_photos/IMGP1111-01.jpg

Or how about the following image:
The rear end  looks like dove gray while the front end looks amber.
This is caused by the grey evening outside lighting in the back and the
flourecents in the front of the garage.
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/brokencase_photos/IMGP1108-01.jpg

Neither of the above two images are anywhere close to what the car actually
looks like in person.

Of all the images,  I would say this one is the "closest" to what it
actually looks like.
http://i295.photobucket.com:80/albums/mm135/brokencase_photos/IMGP1104-01.jpg