[Spridgets] First Post to Spridgets (Restoring 76 Midget)

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 29 15:03:47 MDT 2008

Tracy:

Yes, I would suggest getting the Bentley so you will have a couple of references.  I personally have operated without the Bentley--only the Haynes--with no problem, but it would be a good primary or secondary source of information.  S0ome of the guys here consider it primary.

Also, another book that I have found invaluable is "Mg Midget, Austin Healey and Sprite Restoration Manual" by Lindsay Porter.   Get it at:  http://www.amazon.com/Midget-Austin-Healey-Restoration-Manuals/dp/1859606148/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1214773282&sr=8-1

When I checked there was only one left in stock.

--David C.
WOULD A FLY WITHOUT WINGS BE CALLED A WALK?

From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey at charter.net>