[Spridgets] Removing a cut-off bolt.... Ideas??

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 11:51:27 MDT 2008

Dave,

Well - click it and set it on your lap. Where does it say it has to be secured
to the bottom?

I am not sure it would go over well with your County Mountie looking for
Bounty.
But if it looks good - who would know the difference until you did get it
secured.

Down here in California they are all are looking for the cell phone users not
using hands free starting tomorrow. The new law goes into effect 7/1/2008. I
kind of like it - i do not like talking on the phone when driving. And most
people i have seen do not drive well when they are on there phones even with
hands free. I do think the first time fine is a little stiff.

Vigil
SoCal