[Spridgets] Removing a cut-off bolt.... Ideas??

B- Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 30 18:50:43 MDT 2008

David Ramsey wrote:   "8 track if I recall ya'll. 10-4"

What's an 8-track.?  By then, we had three babies running around and we were
literally too destitute to afford anything fancy like that.   If it wasn't
on a country station, we never heard it!   (Those were the days Pam said we
simply could not afford insurance and licenses on two cars, and wanted me to
sell the Sprite.   From the look on my face, I think she *knew* which would
I would get rid of first!)

Buster