[Spridgets] Horns

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Sat Mar 1 21:53:08 MST 2008

I *did* apologice for typing AK instead of AR.... maybe I missed copying
somewhere...

Anyway, I know a lady in town on the 'wrong' side of 60 (I'm the 'wrong' side
of 70!) who rode her Harley two years ago,*solo* from here in Richland,
WA up the Alaska highway to Alaska and back...

Are you going to let a little old lady get the better of you???

BTW - I asked her what would happen if the bike fell over... she replied
"Like always, I just stand beside it, trying to look pretty and looking
helpless, and some kind person always stops and picks it up for me"....

You just *gotta* admire someone like that...   <G>

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA