[Spridgets] Horns

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 10:06:16 MST 2008

I wondered about her as well, David.  Last heard from about 4 years ago...
She was also on a West Highland White Terrier list that I moderate but old
age has stolen her name from the data banks. Was it Margaret something?  I
did have phone contact long ago with her over a dog needing rescue and seem
to recall that her husband was poorly after they moved from WA state to
Nevada.

Cheers!!
Jim

On 3/2/08, David Lieb <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:

> > Which gets me to thinking -- Do any of you know Carol (who was part
> > of the Alaska adventure), and/or hear from her at all?  We were
> > emailing back and forth for a while way back when, and kind of lost
> > touch.  Just wondering how she's doing.
>

> Likewise, what was the name of that lady in Nevada with the
> 72 Midget? I seem to recall that she was retired Navy or some
> such, I just can't seem to remember her name. Anyone know if
> she is ok?
>
> David Lieb

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>