[Spridgets] Remember When

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 20:48:36 MST 2008

"Welcome my friends to the show that never ends!  LADIES AND
GENTLEMEN, EMERSON, LAKE AND PALMER!!"

.. of course that wouldn't do for me..  forever during my early school
years the publisher for almost all the texts was harcourt. Brace, and
World.  No, I don't know why I knew that or remembered it..
nonetheless, at some point in time that changed to Harcourt, Brace,
and Jovanovich.  Which lead me to, "Welcome my firends to the show
that never ends!  LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, EMERSON, LAKE, AND
JOVANOVICH!!!""

No, it wasn't funny then either but damn I'm gonna keep trying to
someone laughs!

Lester