[Spridgets] Isuzu starter

K. Valentine kevin at valentinephoto.net
Thu Mar 6 07:16:13 MST 2008

Mike,

I haven't tried one of these on any of my cars (yet).  So far all the
stock Lucas starters have been working.   I have the info in my file
in case I need it.

Others on the list have used them successfully. I do know that these
engage the flywheel from the opposite side as compared to the Lucas
stock starter.

Kevin.