[Spridgets] "50 Years of Spridgets" Celebration Hotel Information!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:39:27 MST 2008

Spridgeteers,

Attached is a .pdf file you can print out which goes into detail about the
event hotel and its many exciting amenities!!  For those who can't view or
print an Adobe file, the text is inserted below.  The deadline for room
reservations at the special event rate is May 23rd, 2008.  if you don't have
your reservation yet, you will want to get it soon. Be sure to tell them you
are with the "Spridgets" group!!   800-348-4731   See you at the Lake of the
Ozarks!!
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City

"50 Years of Spridgets"
Lake of the Ozarks
Hotel Information:
We have the entire hotel blocked for the Spridget Golden Anniversary
Celebration!! When you get your reservation, tell them you are with the
"Spridgets" group to qualify for the special room rate. The special rate
will
be available until May 23, 2008. If you don't have your reservation by then
we can no longer guarantee that you will be able to get a room and the
special rate will no longer be available!!
DON"T WAIT!! GET YOUR ROOM RESERVED NOW!! 800-348-4731

Hotel Amenities you will enjoy.
Our Hotel is right on the shore of beautiful Lake of the Ozarks with
balconies in
most rooms overlooking the cove below! The hotel has its own boat docks and
boat
launch area. Just below the hotel on the hillside (and just above the boat
docks) is a
special patio bar area with outdoor tables and chairs and a private swimming
pool
overlooking the cove. We plan on having "Spridget" transportation from the
boat launch
area along the pathway to the patio bar!

The Inn at Grand Glaize is a pet friendly establishment for all of you folks
who are
inseparable from your "fur kids". It also offers a first class restaurant
with a world class
chef. There is a bar/lounge area and balcony next to the restaurant and main
lobby which
overlooks the Lake and cove below. We will have the bar well stocked with
some world class
special brews for you beer connoisseurs! The hotel offers concierge service
throughout
the Lake of the Ozarks area as well as free wireless internet in all rooms.
There is a giant
hot tub and sauna facilities. Boats and wave runners are available for rent
and the
fishing is terrific!

Once you have your room, be sure to pre-register for the event before the
price goes up!! Grab your credit card or PayPal and go to:
http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Hotel_blast.pdf]