[Spridgets] Isuzu starter

James F Juhas james.f.juhas at snet.net
Fri Mar 7 10:17:39 MST 2008

Norm:

No question on stronger, and it spins the engine much faster and
steadier.  If you're running higher compression than stock, it's a good
choice.  If it's lighter, it's only marginally so, I think.  But in the
Sprite, there was a clearance issue with the footbox.

A friend of mine is considering putting one in his MGA.  I don't know
the installation details on that, but I know that the Lucas starters for
Sprite and MGA look the same.  Several hulks under my workbench.

Jim