[Spridgets] Bugeye boot flash

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sat Mar 8 22:11:05 MST 2008

Well, despite Colin's cost going up by a dollar, we are still going to be
able to get the 50th anniversary arrows and roundels
(http://www.spriteparts.com.au/special.htm) fo r$35 US apiece.
Unfortunately, Colin did not have enough on hand to meet our demand, so we
are going to have to wait about a week before he gets them, then it will be
another one to two weeks before they arrive here. If you got an email from
me confirming the price, yours is ordered. If you did not, or have since
decided you would like to get one, there is still a little more time to let
me know, but do not delay. Colin has promised to email me before he actually
ships, so I can add to the order at that time.
David Lieb