[Spridgets] 'glass' fenders, etc.

Greg Gowins cartman at rcn.com
Sun Mar 9 18:38:03 MST 2008

Mine was the last order Smoothline fulfilled for making Spridget 'glass'
fenders.  They made both the fenders, which were great, but they had a fire
in the curing oven while curing the hood that destroyed the tooling.  They
kept telling me they were going to get new tooling, but never did.  This was
back in '99/2000.  I'd definitely be interested in getting a non-racer
version of a fiberglass hood to match the fenders.

Greg Gowins
Driftwood, TX