[Spridgets] Where's my Oil? No LBC, but auto related

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Mon Mar 10 20:17:19 MST 2008

The oil is being burnt, but because the catalytic converter is still working
well, the excess polutants are being burnt.  You won't see blue smoke until
the catalitic converter clogs or burns out.  If you have an extended service
contract, (a good one, like HondaCare) excess oil consumption is a covered
repair.
David Riker